what is EO


Most locks will have a standard door range they will install on, but occasionally customers will want to use them on thicker doors.  In order to do so, the extended door thick...
You will need a 1790NL/HB cylinder assembly (part number CYLASY.1151) and a rim cylinder.
"BA" stands for basic assembly or what is now referred to as Exit Only(EO)
The 98/99 rim device can be converted to double cylinder 98-2 or 99-2. Double cylinder features an inside key cylinder which locks or unlocks the outside trim (Classroom Function) and an outside c...